Tuesday, December 19, 2017

My Christmas Cold

It happens almost every year at this time.  I seem to get a Christmas cold.  Who knows why?  It might be that the house is closed up because of cold weather.  (It's also closed up in the summer.)  I'm shopping at department stores full of people. For whatever reason, I have the Christmas cold.  I'm not sick enough to stay home from work.  I can function at about 80%, but I'm just not quite up to speed and I'm not so happy about it, when I should be in a good mood at Christmas.  I have to take cold medicine at night to breath, but I wake up several times a night anyway.  So, I'm not sleeping like I normally do, which then starts the whole cycle of tiredness the next day.  I wish I could spend just one Christmas without coughing.  At least I'm developing amazing abs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

More: Over The Rainbow Bridge

Last Saturday we had to put our Rusty Doggins down.  It was a very  hard thing to witness and especially hard to do.  Rusty is no longer suf...