Friday, December 22, 2017

I'm Not Ordering Online

I'm not ordering anything online for Christmas.  I'm old, and that's how I roll.  I've ordered things online before it was popular, but that's before it was popular to steal packages from someone else's porch.  What's wrong with people?  You are stealing someone else's property, besides the trespassing thing. I read recently where someone stole a package from someone's porch that contained essential medicine costing $5,000 a bottle.  That's one reason I don't order something that doesn't fit into my mailbox.  It's convenient and sometimes cheaper, but I like to go shopping (hunting) for things and inspect them first before I buy them.  Anyway, Merry Christmas and shop locally.

No comments:

Post a Comment

More: Over The Rainbow Bridge

Last Saturday we had to put our Rusty Doggins down.  It was a very  hard thing to witness and especially hard to do.  Rusty is no longer suf...