Monday, January 8, 2018

I've Seen The Last Jedi

In an earlier post, I mentioned that I have seen every Star Wars movie in the theater since the first one I saw in St. Paul, Minnesota.  Well, I went to The Last Jedi Saturday with a friend.  (You just can't go to a Star Wars movie alone.) There were a few more questions answered and a few more questions!  Nice performance by Skywalker.  Those Jedi Mind Tricks are pretty good.  Looks like there was lots of fodder to keep the franchise going, especially for the younger crowd.  I don't know if I will be able to see the next Star Wars movie in the theater or not.  Shows are getting really expensive.  With streaming video getting better all the time, I may be sitting in my living room watching the next episode on my own TV.  There's nothing like the theater experience, but I might get close.

No comments:

Post a Comment

More: Over The Rainbow Bridge

Last Saturday we had to put our Rusty Doggins down.  It was a very  hard thing to witness and especially hard to do.  Rusty is no longer suf...